Brows! Nails!! Lashes!!! Yes, we are open from 22nd for all services at our Asda, Bridge of Dee salon as per the newly updated guidelines from Scottish Govt.
We are open on 20th & 21st from 4pm to 7pm just for patch test.(Everyone must take patch test for services falling under mandatory patch test)
Bookings are now open for all services
The City centre, Aberdeen Market branch is expected to open in mid of August.
More updates will follow.
We are making some changes with the way we operate to ensure everyone is safe and the business is conducted in a responsible manner. All the changes and frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) will be available on this page.
- Follow the signs and graphics all around the salon.
- Sanitising stations available at the entrance of the salon
- No waiting area available
- No guests and children allowed
- Mandatory Masks
- Patch test required for everyone since the conditions have changed and no treatments were carried for around 4 months.
Our Asda branch will be open from 31st July and we request you to visit us for a patch test even if you plan for a treatment in future.
Is it safe to visit Dream Beauty?
We have taken all the precautionary measure to mitigate the risk wherever possible.
- Sneeze guards in place between technician and customer wherever possible
- UV Sterilisers: All non-chemical tools are sterilised under UV light to control the spread of micro-organisms
- Barriers / Screens separating stations (between the threading chairs)
- Operating with limited capacity
- Adequate sanitisers available all around salon
- Technician and their tools will be specific to each customer. No shuffling around
- Sanitising tools and cleaning surface before and after a customer visit
- Cash at Dream Beauty Studio is sterilised too
- We have take more precautions, some of the precautions are exciting and first of it's kind in the beauty industry. We will update them once we are given go ahead for all treatments. You are always safe & beautiful with us.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Will the City Centre (Aberdeen Market) branch remains closed?No. Our city centre branch will open by mid August (although we don’t have a date now). Follow our social media page for the updates.
When will the Asda branch open?We expect to open on 31 July but if the guidelines permit us to do treatments on face then we will open ASAP.
What are the treatments affected?In adherence to Scottish (UK) governments guidelines for salons, there will be no treatments on the face until further notice. This means NO services to the following treatments
- Brow Shaping, Tinting, Henna, HD Brows & Eyelashes
What are the treatments available?Only Nails at our Asda branch. We will update about city branch once we hae an opening date. Follow our social media page for quick updates.
Will you accept walk-ins?Yes. Subject to availability but we highly recommend bookings
Our Social Media Connections